Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two Of The Best Years Of My Life

Has it really been two years? Times flies when your in love. In one way, it feels like yesterday when we were standing here trying very hard not to look at one another before we walked down the isle . Then on the other hand it feels likes so long ago, because I can't remember my life with out him. I love and respect him more every day. Brantley and I are two of the luckiest people alive.

Thanks Ryan for loving me so much!!!!

I wanted to pull him around that corner and kiss him so badly.


What a sweet memory.

Still smiling!

Many more years to come!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie Wigton said...

Ryan and Ginger, You guys are so great together! I love the wedding pics! Love, Katie W

The Summers said...

Ginger, you look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures!! And what great pictures of the two of you! Happy Anniversary!! Let me know if you need a babysitter so y'all can celebrate!!

Jennifer and Michael said...

Hey Ginger,
I miss you guys! This posting gave me goose bumps! What a beautiful day and moment!
Jen