Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brantley's Friends

I am a little behind on posting these pictures form our play dates two weeks ago.
Brantley, Ryan, and Jake Now.

Jake, Ryan and Brantley almost 6 months ago. How they have grown. It has been so much fun to watch them grow.


Ryan admiring Jake's ability to get his mouth around the blue ring.

Porter's Mommy let Brantley take a bath with him and we all had so much fun.

Thanks for being my friends.

1 comment:

Will and Tai Boos said...

Hey Sweetheart - I hope you are doing well. That little Brantley is precious! I can definitely see a little of both you and Ryan in him. I wanted to let you know that we have a blog for Bella and we've added Brantley's blog to our list of Friends and Family. http://babybellaboos.blogspot.com
I hope to talk to you soon!

Tai