Monday, September 1, 2008

Our little boy is growing up

Heather Swanner is a local photographer and she is also from Valley. We met her for a session last week and she posted a few pictures of Brantley on her blog. She is phenomenal. Can't wait to get them in. Here is our little six month old.

5 comments:

The Summers said...

What great pictures!! You must be so proud!! He is such a cutie! Call us sometime and let's get together!!

Scott and Emily Koenig said...

Ginger!!! These pictures are PRECIOUS! I wish we had someone like her in STL. who could take Pictures of William. Will you send me the link when you get them all in! Love you, Miss you!

scott and leanne said...

This are my three favorites out of all of them. Hope you had a great week at school! Love Ya!

The Hennessy Family said...

I can't wait to see the rest. He is a beautiful baby. Miss you!

elisa said...

Hey Ginger...I found your blog through Tai's! What precious pictures!!! They could definitely go in any baby magazine!