
Briarwood had a church picnic so Branltey and I decided to swoosh down the massive air slide. Although it appears that I am easily frightened or have a low threshold for gravitationally-induced aerated steep declines, I am actually yelping a hot plastic causes much friction on bare skin. Brantley is, however, quite unimpressed.
Our neighborhood recently had a Crawfish Boil with live music. Our little man really dug the band.
Brantley's favorite trick during meal consumption is to squeeze his fists and grimace with a valsalva maneuver (you'll have to look that one up, Ashley). It is super cute, but I hope he doesn't burst a blood vessel in the process.

A lovely picture with baby and DaDa that was also shared by PokieDots, who is a Hot Mess for Hire and specializes in animal-balloogenesis. This blue creation being waved by Pokie is a balloon platypus.
No comments:
Post a Comment